As problem solvers, we seek solutions that achieve our clients’ aspirations. Our services cover every stage, from conceptual and feasibility planning to detailed design and construction management.
We offer specialist skills in the areas of substructure and foundations, basements, superstructures, steel and concrete frames, post-tensioned slab designs, transfer structures and dynamic analysis.
We also provide Mechanical & Electrical Design and Quantity Surveying services, using our partners to provide a turnkey design and management package. BJS Consultant’s engineers combine an in-depth understanding of the properties and behaviour of materials with good technical training and modern analytical tools. These include computer-aided design (CAD), structural modelling packages, building information modelling (BIM) techniques and project planning methodologies.
- Civil, Structural & Environmental Design
- Project Scheme Design
- Acting as PSDP under Health & Safety (construction) Regulations
- Site Supervision
- Project & Cost Management Control
- Planning Permission
- Disability Access Certificate
- Fire Certificates
- BER Certificate
- Design of all Building Structures, including Mechanical & Electrical works
- Refurbishment of Existing Buildings
- Structural Appraisal and Condition Surveys, EDM Surveys
- Dilapidation Surveys
- Vibration Noise & Dust Monitoring
- Foul and Surface Water Drainage Design
- Group Water Scheme Design
- LEED Design & Management
- Environmental Impact Studies